[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Advocating periodic releases

Panagiotis Issaris takis.issaris
Mon Oct 16 17:35:21 CEST 2006

Hi,

Op woensdag 11 oktober 2006 04:21, schreef Roman Shaposhnik:
> On Oct 6, 2006, at 8:19 AM, Panagiotis Issaris wrote:
> >
> > If you clone me repository, you can try it for yourself :)
>
>    Is it publicly available ?
Yes, it's available at http://lumumba.uhasselt.be/takis/git/ffmpeg.git

You can clone it using:
git-clone http://lumumba.uhasselt.be/takis/git/ffmpeg.git

Beware, due to a misconfiguration of Apache's WebDAV on that server,
you will need to be a bit patient while creating the clone [1]...

With friendly regards,
Takis

[1] I've reported this problem to the GIT developers. I can't really change
the configuration of the Apache server as I am not root.