[Ffmpeg-devel] [PATH] test if cpu supports CMOV

Guillaume POIRIER gpoirier
Tue Oct 17 09:52:57 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 10/16/06, Guillaume POIRIER <gpoirier at mplayerhq.hu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Diego Biurrun a ?crit :
> > On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 12:03:52PM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
>
> > We already have some cmov code in libavutil/common.h, which is enclosed
> > by '#if defined(ARCH_X86) && __CPU__ >= 686'.  I wanted to commit this
> > as a quick fix to libavcodec/cabac.h, but there are two problems:
>
> So is the attached patch OK? (note that I don't remember if these days
> ARCH_X86 means all x86 or just 32 bits mode babies).
> It should take care of all the issues that can happen with CMOV as far
> as I can see.

Scratch this one, Diego has committed a fix.

Guillaume
--
With DADVSI (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DADVSI), France finally has
a lead on USA on selling out individuals right to corporations!