[Ffmpeg-devel] Ffmpeg can not open svq3/qdm2 trailer

Baptiste Coudurier baptiste.coudurier
Fri Oct 20 14:27:20 CEST 2006

Klaas-Pieter Vlieg wrote:
> Hi

Ok, that was a compressed mov, that should be fixed in the really latest
SVN version. It works fine here.

SMARTJOG S.A.                                    http://www.smartjog.com
Phone: +33 1 49966312