[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: have cos and sin left libm??

Rich Felker dalias
Mon Oct 23 05:34:28 CEST 2006

On Sun, Oct 22, 2006 at 02:15:32PM -0400, sean wrote:
> V?ctor Paesa wrote:
>

> >Most probably, the order of libraries matters in your plaform.
> >
> >Could you try:
> >gcc -Wl,--warn-common -Wl,--as-needed -pthread -o
> > /tmp/ffmpeg-conf-22367-19483-692 /tmp/ffmpeg-conf-3
> > 1736-19483-25707.o -ldts -lz -lm
> >
> >Regards,
> >V?ctor
>
> That worked, but I couldn't figure out how to patch
> configure to generate that order. So I hacked configure to
> remove --as-needed.

This only fixes your particular situation but leaves the bug in
general.

> I suppose the better solution is to change the order of
> included libs, but I couldn't figure out how.

Whatever code in configure adds -ldts needs to be fixed to add
"-ldts -lm" instead. It doesn't matter if -lm gets included more than
once.

Rich