[Ffmpeg-devel] pip.c - PiP (Picture in Picture) v1.0 patch. Remake of watermark.c

Diego Biurrun diego
Mon Oct 23 17:35:01 CEST 2006

On Mon, Oct 23, 2006 at 06:22:23PM +0300, Mihail Stoyanov wrote:
> All my current optimization patches for watermark.c have been moved to
> another vhook plugin (PiP) for ffmpeg (it doesn't exist yet in the ffmpeg
> source tree)
> In that way i'm not braking "TEH development policy" of ffmpeg or w/e.
> A lot new features have been added to PiP - see below.

This is not going to help its chances of getting accepted.  There is no
way around our policy now and there won't be a way around it in the
future.

If you wish to see your patches accepted, split them into small parts
that are self-contained and easy to review.

Diego