[Ffmpeg-devel] Sample code for overlaying audio on top of video and encoding

Joel Reymont joelr1
Thu Oct 26 11:23:42 CEST 2006

On Oct 26, 2006, at 10:08 AM, Michel Bardiaux wrote:

> If you really need code, ffmpeg.c itself is a good source of info.

Yes, I found the Martin Bohme tutorial as well as the output_example
tutorial that's part of ffmpeg. I'm trying to combine the two but
digging through ffmpeg.c is (understandingly) difficult. Lots of
things to figure out, like what parameters need to be set for the
decoders/encoders.

I will always produce MPEG2 video and have no need for subtitles and
so on. I will need to set the video dimensions and extract sound from
various input streams.

My current thought is to just add to ffmpeg.c until I get things
right and then start paring down until I remove everything
unnecessary. I was just wondering if someone has a clear example,
sort of like Martin's code or output_example.c.

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com