[Ffmpeg-devel] RTP patches & RFC

Ryan Martell rdm4
Sun Oct 29 19:52:22 CET 2006

On Oct 29, 2006, at 5:02 AM, Guillaume POIRIER wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 10/29/06, Ryan Martell <rdm4 at martellventures.com> wrote:
>
> Patch applied, after I removed the tabs and trailing spaces from your
> patch. This is REALLY annoying. Please do smth about it, or else I
> guess I'm just gonna ignore all your future patches (I know I said
> that already, it's just that I don't want to have to come to the point
> where I actually do it).

Hi Guillaume--

I relooked at the patch, and saw some white space added as an indent
by my editor.  I missed it before because I was looking for trailing
whitespace, instead of a line by itself (didn't realize the editor
would do that).  I didn't see any tabs except the ones before the
filename in the diff, which i thought were supposed to be there.  I
am going to see if I can get some of the shell scripts to work that
will take care of this for me in the future.

So my only question is are the tabs before the filenames supposed to
be there, or do I need to remove those as well?

Again, my apologies.
-Ryan