[Ffmpeg-devel] sending raw video and audio to darwin streaming server

oz ozden ozyozden
Fri Sep 1 16:24:56 CEST 2006

Hi all,
  I am trying to find away to send raw yuv and audio data from a socket to the darwin streaming server . Can i use ffmpeg to convert the stream from the socket to .mov format without saving to a file ie on the fly and then encapsulate the data with rtp before sending out to the server ? Has anyone done anything similar ?
  Can this be done using ffserver ? From my understanding ffserver will stream but the source must be a device , is there a version that will read and stream live audio and video from a socket ( and the raw streams converted to mov format ) ?
  Oz