[Ffmpeg-devel] -devel archives from the time on sf

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sat Sep 2 21:39:49 CEST 2006

Hi

On Sat, Sep 02, 2006 at 07:18:04PM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 02, 2006 at 07:13:58PM +0200, Attila Kinali wrote:
> >
> > Diego just pointed out that the archives for -devel
> > are incomplete in the sense that the mails from the
> > time when the mailinglist was on sf is missing.
> > For some reason, when the mailinglist was migrated
> > the archives were left out. Unfortunately the mailinglist
> > has been deleted on sf, so the archive there is gone.
>
> Isn't the sf archive still accessible even if the mailing list was
> deleted?  I cannot imagine that they delete the list archives as well,
> at least not unless you do it explicitly...

the mailinglist hasnt been deleted as that was/is not possible on SF
witout killing the archives AFAIK, the list is just marked to not be
listed publically or something like that (i dont remember exactly)

if iam logged in then the link below will show the archive
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum=ffmpeg-devel

if you cant access it then tell me what i need to change in the
settings to make it accessable preferably without making the list show up