[Ffmpeg-devel] -devel archives from the time on sf

Uoti Urpala uoti.urpala
Sat Sep 2 22:39:32 CEST 2006

On Sat, 2006-09-02 at 21:39 +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> if iam logged in then the link below will show the archive
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum=ffmpeg-devel
>
> if you cant access it then tell me what i need to change in the
> settings to make it accessable preferably without making the list show up

It's not accessible by people who are not members of the ffmpeg project,
and I doubt there is any way to make it accessible without making it
appear on the project page. Furthermore, even if accessible, the list
interface only allows browsing the posts through the web UI. I believe
people wanted a complete mbox version of the list contents.

The admin Lists/Forums page for projects shows the following text:
"Mailing list archives may be obtained in mbox format by contacting the
SourceForge.net team by submitting a Support Request (raw list archives
are not accessible for anti-spam/abuse reasons).", with a link to the
support request tracker.