[Ffmpeg-devel] codec with timestamps for real-time capture ?

Philippe De Muyter phdm
Tue Sep 5 11:04:39 CEST 2006

Let me rephrase my question otherwise.  Is there a documentation somewhere
giving for each codec if it can be lossless (and fast), and for each
file format or codec if it can store UTC timestamps for each frame ?

Philippe