[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: [Ffmpeg-cvslog] r6161 - in trunk: libavcodec/dv.c libavcodec/dvdata.h libavformat/avformat.h libavformat/dv.c tests/ffmpeg.regression.ref tests/libav.regression.ref tests/rotozoom.regression.ref

Roman Shaposhnik rvs
Wed Sep 6 07:55:20 CEST 2006

On Tue, 2006-09-05 at 11:40 +0100, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> Michael Niedermayer said:
> > Hi
> >
> > On Mon, Sep 04, 2006 at 06:27:29PM -0700, Roman Shaposhnik wrote:
> >> Hi
> >>
> >> First of all -- is it really a good practice to follow-up
> >> on fmpeg-cvslog instead of ffmpeg-devel ? I don't like
> >> littering hence my reply to -devel.
> >
> > indeed, -devel seems more appropriate, maybe we should even add a general
> > suggestion that disscussions about commits should be on -devel to the docs
>
> We could set the followup address of ffmpeg-cvslog to ffmpeg-devel.  That
> should take care of it.

Guys,

I'm in Seattle now, and unfortunately there's something weird going on
with my Email. Case in point -- I see that M?ns has replied to the
email which seems to be Michael's reply to my original one. However,
I don't see the original Michael's reply anywhere in my queue. Hence,
could somebody, please, resend it over to my Gmail account:
    shaposhnik at gmail.com
so that I can have at least some understanding of what's going on
w.r.t. the DV putback I've made.

Thanks,
Roman.

P.S. The Email is weird to the point that I don't even see *my* own
original email in my INBOX. But I see 2 replies from M?ns. Perhaps,
our corporate email filters burnt out because of all that flaming
material. ;-)

P.P.S. I'm just hoping this email would make it through. Plan B,
of course is to contact M?ns privately ;-)