[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: [Ffmpeg-cvslog] r6161 - in trunk: libavcodec/dv.c libavcodec/dvdata.h libavformat/avformat.h libavformat/dv.c tests/ffmpeg.regression.ref tests/libav.regression.ref tests/rotozoom.regression.ref

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml
Wed Sep 6 08:43:46 CEST 2006

Roman Shaposhnik wrote:
> I'm in Seattle now, and unfortunately there's something weird going on
> with my Email. Case in point -- I see that M?ns has replied to the
> email which seems to be Michael's reply to my original one. However,
> I don't see the original Michael's reply anywhere in my queue. Hence,
> could somebody, please, resend it over to my Gmail account:
>     shaposhnik at gmail.com

Done.

You can also see them in the archives:
http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2006-September/thread.html

Search the page for "6161". All the messages in this thread which I have
received so far are listed there.

-Corey