[Ffmpeg-devel] Project $$$

oz ozden ozyozden
Wed Sep 6 14:36:15 CEST 2006

Requirement
  We would like to be able to stream raw audio (PCM_16BE) and video (YUV frames) to the Darwin streaming server for streaming over the internet.

  Delivery
  For the sake of delivering the project you should be able to read audio in from one WAV file and a video from a set of YUV files (each containing a single YUV frame to be played for say 1 second) and stream this data to Darwin.

  OS linux debian 2.4.29
  OZ