[Ffmpeg-devel] apiexample.c compilation problem

zeeshan engr_zshan
Mon Sep 18 17:07:14 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I can successfully compile "apiexample.c" using the command:

gcc -o apiexample apiexample.c -lavcodec

on my university computer with suse 10 installed on it.

But at my home PC with the exacty the same suse10 i can not compile apiexample.c using the same command. When I try to compile i get a lot of errors. At the end i receive the message like this:
collect 2: 1d exit status

Moreover university PC and home PC have both windows and suse 10. Please some one help me. i am mworking on my MSc project and stuck here for last two weeks.

regards
zeeshan