[Ffmpeg-devel] apiexample.c compilation problem

Michel Bardiaux mbardiaux
Mon Sep 18 17:53:52 CEST 2006

Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 18, 2006 at 05:35:30PM +0200, Michel Bardiaux wrote:
>> zeeshan wrote:
>>> [...]
>>>
>> Versions of ffmpeg? Of compiler? Configure command used? Output of
>> compilations?
>
> I don't think following up following up on badly-formatted, clueless
> posts here is a good idea.  These compilation trouble questions are
> clearly offtopic on ffmpeg-devel.

Sorry, you're absolutely right, even clueful it would have been OT on
devel, and I should not have hinted that there would be a reply *if* the
necessary info were supplied.

> How can we reduce the number of these posts arriving?  Do we need to
> make things more explicit on the web page and say that these kins of
> messages are *not* welcome?

'OT on devel because related to client apps' or 'OT on all lists because
badly formatted etc...' are all unwelcome, but 2 different cases.

--
Michel Bardiaux
R&D Director
E mailto:mbardiaux at mediaxim.be