[Ffmpeg-devel] Vob demuxing and sync questions

Benjamin Larsson banan
Thu Sep 21 20:36:05 CEST 2006

Hi, I wanna do
ffmpeg -i file.vob file.yuv file.wav
and then process the yuv and wav files on their own and afterwards
encode/mux them together.

That is where the problem starts, whatever I do the streams seem to be
out of sync.
Afaik if I would only decode from the first seen pts in both streams,
syncing would only be a question of compensationg by the difference of
both pts.

So my question is does the ffmpeg vob demuxer do that? And if not how
would I make it to only decode frames from the first seen pts?

MvH
Benjamin Larsson