[Ffmpeg-devel] swscale/img_convert confusion

Richard Khoury richiek
Thu Sep 28 06:49:52 CEST 2006

Based on an un-answered question in:
http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2006-July/013262.html

Hello all,
I'm writing code that may be compiled against new and old version of
the libav* libraries. With the latest SVN versions I've noticed that
if a new version of the libraries is configured with --enable-swscaler
then the img_convert function is compiled out.

How can I write code that can be compiled with both old and new
ffmpeg libraries in order to have either img_convert or swscale be
used? Luca suggested 3 things in the link above. Was this finalised
at all?

Many thanks,
RichieK.