[Ffmpeg-devel] BlackFin lowlevel pixel operations PATCH

Marc Hoffman mmh
Sun Apr 1 14:10:19 CEST 2007

Diego Biurrun writes:
 > On Sun, Apr 01, 2007 at 07:28:01AM -0400, Marc Hoffman wrote:
 > >
 > > Diego Biurrun writes:
 > >  >
 > >  > Here and everywhere else: FFmpeg coding style mandates 4 space
 > >  > indentation.
 > >
 > > No problem, is that for every indentation level or just the first level?
 >
 > Every indentation level.

Ok thanks, it seems like there are a lot of inconsistencies on this
issue I have noticed codes with 4,2,2,2,... indentation I guess the
ppc backend looked that way e.g. I'm not being argumentative just
reading the code 4 spaces just pushes things 2x faster to the right.
No problem done the code I sent you other than the #if 0 debug code
follows this requirement.

Anyways here is the #if 0 code indented to the proper specifications.