[Ffmpeg-devel] BlackFin lowlevel pixel operations PATCH

Diego Biurrun diego
Sun Apr 1 14:21:55 CEST 2007

On Sun, Apr 01, 2007 at 08:10:19AM -0400, Marc Hoffman wrote:
> Diego Biurrun writes:
>  > On Sun, Apr 01, 2007 at 07:28:01AM -0400, Marc Hoffman wrote:
>  > >
>  > > Diego Biurrun writes:
>  > >  >
>  > >  > Here and everywhere else: FFmpeg coding style mandates 4 space
>  > >  > indentation.
>  > >
>  > > No problem, is that for every indentation level or just the first level?
>  >
>  > Every indentation level.
>
> Ok thanks, it seems like there are a lot of inconsistencies on this
> issue I have noticed codes with 4,2,2,2,... indentation I guess the
> ppc backend looked that way e.g.

That's a bug then, point out the files, we will fix them.

> I'm not being argumentative just
> reading the code 4 spaces just pushes things 2x faster to the right.

That's on purpose, this way you have to use 2x less nesting :)

> No problem done the code I sent you other than the #if 0 debug code
> follows this requirement.
>
> Anyways here is the #if 0 code indented to the proper specifications.

Hmmm, I don't see any #if 0 ...

Also, see my remarks in the other mail.

Diego