[Ffmpeg-devel] Recent change in configure causes error messag e in MSys/MinGW

Klaas-Pieter Vlieg vlieg
Tue Apr 3 13:38:50 CEST 2007

Sorry, I didn't follow the entire discussion and I am not sure what exactly you fixed.

Anyhow the "pls tell M$ dialog" appears right after the following message in the console:
WARNING: The following test might cause a testapp to crash (intentionally)
resulting in the appearance of a dialog box. Please click "Don't send" and
ignore it.

So it seems Msys/MinGW users, at least for now, just have to live with it.

Klaas-Pieter Vlieg