[Ffmpeg-devel] thp audio decoder

Kislyakov Maxim spidy
Wed Apr 4 10:34:05 CEST 2007

Hi,
as i see i have an error either in my system or compiler, maybe it is
too old and needed to be upgraded to fix errors, it works, but to make
any changes work i need firstly to clean than to recompile full
project, it uses much time on my PC, so i couldn't properly debug the
code.
I overlooked the patch it seems to work, but to track errors is
difficult. Here is the diff from 2007-03-25 snapshot and thp.c file.

Maxim