[Ffmpeg-devel] [patch] minor cleanup

Diego Biurrun diego
Sat Apr 7 13:21:24 CEST 2007

On Sat, Apr 07, 2007 at 12:26:17AM -0700, Nicholas T wrote:
> Michael N suggested some general cleanup so junk doesn't get copied
> and pasted around. I know people hate it when multiple diffs are
> combined, but these are such minor issues, I hope it's okay. This
> really shouldn't break anything, though I honestly don't have time to
> test all of the codecs.

No, it's never OK to combine multiple diffs, much less if they add up to
such a huge patch.  Minor issue or not, big patches are bound to have
problems, plus you said you did not test this extensively.  Now if this
gets applied and some problem crops up we have to dig through a
multitude of changes to find the culprit.  No fun at all.

Please split your patch into separate logical units.

Diego