[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Broken trunk on AMD64 with PIC enabled

Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò flameeyes
Sat Apr 7 16:25:23 CEST 2007

On Wed, 4 Apr 2007 01:03:29 +0200
Diego 'Flameeyes' Petten? <flameeyes at gmail.com> wrote:

> For what it's worth, while I'm still trying to understand how inline
> asm works (I said already, I have no clue about it and I don't pretend
> to pass like I have some), I'll be working locally on xine with the
> attached patch applied. As Trent Piepho said, there's no way the
> references in that code would be PIC-compatible, and at least this
> much I think I understand.

Does anybody have anything against this patch? If not, can someone
please commit it? it's quite important (to me at least) to be able to
build the shared libraries.

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Petten?
http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/