[Ffmpeg-devel] samples database

Attila Kinali attila
Mon Apr 9 17:02:09 CEST 2007

N'abend,

On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 17:37:27 -0700
Mike Melanson <mike at multimedia.cx> wrote:

> Attila Kinali wrote:
> > I'm currently going to my km long todo list and stumpled
> > over the item of a samples database. IIRC someone here
> > was working on that. Is that work still progressing?
> > What is its current status?
>
> That's an ongoing item. Wiki user Dashcloud did the initial legwork at
> populating a spreadsheet with information. We have a few people
> experimenting with converting it to database schema which I'll likely
> host @ multimedia.cx via a PHP/MySQL app.

Maybe it would make sense to host this on natsuki, so
that we could have a script that adds new files in the
samples collection directly into the DB or checks whether
there are files that are not yet listed.

			Attila Kinali

--
Linux ist... wenn man einfache Dinge auch mit einer kryptischen
post-fix Sprache loesen kann