[Ffmpeg-devel] SVN dump

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Sun Apr 15 20:13:42 CEST 2007

Hello,
On Sun, Apr 15, 2007 at 07:05:16PM +0100, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> Ismail D?nmez <ismail at pardus.org.tr> writes:
> > According to git-svn documentation --no-ignore-externals should cure this.
>
> What git version is that?  Mine (1.5.1.1) doesn't accept that option
> or mention it in the man page.

That might be because:
> This command has no effect when you are using the SVN::* libraries
> with git, svn:externals are always avoided.

And the rest of that makes me thing that it won't work as desired
anyway.

Found in the somewhat outdated documentation here (haven't checked
newer versions):
http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/v1.4.4.4/git-svn.html

I'd like a workaround, too, without externals support compiling MPlayer
in the git tree is not really working well.

Greetings,
Reimar Doeffinger