[Ffmpeg-devel] Three ffserver patches for review

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Thu Apr 19 09:27:09 CEST 2007

Hi Diego,

Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 18, 2007 at 12:56:11PM +0200, Luca Abeni wrote:
>> I fixed some ffserver crashes (only visible when streaming from
>> RTP/RTSP). I post three patches, which need the ffserver's maintainer
>> approval because I am not sure if they break http streaming or some
>> external application.
>
> If you work regularly on ffserver and plan to fix its many bugs, I
> suggest you become its maintainer ...
Well, I still do not know if I plan to work in it regularly... ;-)
I am trying to have it working now, but if the thing becomes to
difficult maybe I'll renounce.
And I do not want to interfere with Alex...

Anyway, I think I can coordinate with him (see next emails).

			Thanks,
				Luca