[Ffmpeg-devel] Some errors while linking an application with ffmpeg libraries

Alex Beregszaszi alex
Sat Apr 21 03:37:56 CEST 2007

Hi,

> > An alternative that comes to mind is to move those 3 tables from
> > ac3tab.h to ac3.h.  I don't particularly like that though.
>
> It appears Alex solved this by adding ac3.o to the object list when
> CONFIG_AC3_PARSER is enabled.  I like that much better.  Thanks Alex.

This was a coincidence :)

I'm tried now using ffmpeg in an application where I only need matroska
demuxer, h264 and vorbis decoders. Thus I configured ffmpeg with
--disable-(muxers,demuxers,encoders,decoders,parsers) and enable what I
need.

Lot of unused code is left this way though, I'm preparing a patch, which
removes 200k of unused code with using proper ifdefs.

--
Alex Beregszaszi