[Ffmpeg-devel] buffer underflow messages from the output_example.c

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Mon Apr 23 13:16:39 CEST 2007

Hi

On Mon, Apr 23, 2007 at 11:06:17AM -0000, Wolfram Gloger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > i rather think that theres a pkt_desc=3D ... missing in the loop (patch
> > welcome if regression tests pass ...)
>
> Ok here goes..   I have this in my tree for about 18 months and it
> has never affected regression tests

iam fine with the patch, though i would be even finer if the av_log() change
where in a seperate patch ...

> (the recent seek test excepted but that doesn't pass for me with vanilla
> ffmpeg either).

:(

bugreport please, it passed yesterday when i activated it ...

Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad
people will find a way around the laws. -- Plato