[Ffmpeg-devel] [BUG] no video transcoding

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Mon Apr 23 16:11:30 CEST 2007

Hi Baptiste,

Baptiste Coudurier wrote:
[...]
>>> ping
>> Yes that would be interesting to know.
>
> Thanks for reminding me, I tested the patch inlined in the mail and it
> seems better:
[...]
> If luca can test too, it would be great.
I tried the patch initially posted by Wolfram in the "no video
transcoding" thread, and I found out that it also fixes the problem I
reported in the "Possible bug in reading PTS/DTS" thread.

I do not know what these patches do, nor which one is correct, but I
hope this report can help in finding a solution on which everyone can agree.

			Thanks,
				Luca