[Ffmpeg-devel] configure misses libdts

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Tue Apr 24 16:19:36 CEST 2007

Hello,
On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 02:07:54PM +0100, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> Michel Bardiaux wrote:
> > Aurelien Jacobs wrote:
> >> agree.
> >> The attached patch does just that (should be followed by a
> >> svn rm libavcodec/dtsdec.c).
> >
> > I made enough noise about swscale being GPL, so in fairness I have to
> > cheer when the GPL libdts is replaced by the LGPL native. Yay!
>
> Now if the native decoder would give the full set of output channels...

I personally would prefer if this could wait until the native decoder
can do both two- and multichannel output with a way to select between
them...
I don't really care about multichannel, but ffmpeg libdts was fixed to output
also due to numerous (at least MPlayer-)users requesting it.

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger