[Ffmpeg-devel] configure misses libdts

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Wed Apr 25 01:44:17 CEST 2007

Hi

On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 01:23:53AM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 01:24:54PM +0200, Aurelien Jacobs wrote:
> > On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 10:34:00 +0200
> > Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:

> > > agree, lets drop libd(ts/ca) support
> >
> > agree.
> > The attached patch does just that (should be followed by a
> > svn rm libavcodec/dtsdec.c).
>
> Isn't somebody working on the multichannel problem?  And/or is it going
> to get fixed faster if this gets applied?

yes, i think so too, as long as libfoobar can do something while native
cannot removing libfoobar support will accelerate the implementation
of that specific feature ...

its very simple "least work" behavior of humans, its significantly
easier to switch the decoder/player than to submit a usefull bugrport or
patch so people wont as long as they can switch ...

If you really think that XML is the answer, then you definitly missunderstood
the question -- Attila Kinali