[Ffmpeg-devel] suggestion for SVN snapshots

Paul Jarc prj
Thu Apr 26 16:37:47 CEST 2007

Attila Kinali <attila at kinali.ch> wrote:
> May i ask, what of the date string makes it easier to download?

Snapshots downloaded on different days will overwrite each other if
they both have the same filename.  I'd like to keep them intact
independently.  Also, I can't tell which day's snapshot I have until I
unpack it (or at least "tar tjf" it); it'd be helpful if I could find
that information directly in the tarball name.

> Currently only one snapshot is provided, the one of the current
> day (generated around 6:25),

Understood.  I'm not asking for that to be changed.

paul