[FFmpeg-devel] any descriptions or document for FFMPEG architecture

boku boku0712
Mon Aug 6 03:54:45 CEST 2007

Thanks a lot, Stefano.
I've read the info as you mentioned. It did help me some knowing about
ffmpeg.
I'm trying to port an ARM-based SoC with video accelerator as OMAP. I'm
still kind of in the middle of nowhere to start. Could you have any
sugguestions for me?
I've seen there are cpu subdirectories in libavcodec/?  Is it where I could
new my OMAP/ and put all the machine-dependent or machine-accelerate code
into there?
Thank you so much!

BR,
boku