[FFmpeg-devel] Audio Video Sync issue with dvr-ms files

Diego Biurrun diego
Mon Aug 6 10:47:32 CEST 2007

On Sun, Aug 05, 2007 at 02:03:15PM -0400, Jonathon Elwood wrote:
> The good news is I've tested these changes against hundreds of DVR-MS
> files from around the world and with these changes the asf demuxer now
> reads them great.

Could you make a few samples available for us to add to our samples
collection and so that these problems become reproducible?

> Sorry I not submitting a proper patch, but hopefully my work will
> eventually lead to better DVR-MS support.

Please do not split patches by file and create them from the root of the
source tree.

Diego