[FFmpeg-devel] [FFmpeg-cvslog] [ffmpeg.org]: r92 - trunk/src/bugreports

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Fri Aug 10 15:22:20 CEST 2007

Hi

On Fri, Aug 10, 2007 at 01:26:54PM +0200, Benjamin Larsson wrote:
> Ismail D?nmez skrev:
> > On Friday 10 August 2007 13:54:55 michael wrote:
> >
> >> Author: michael
> >> Date: Fri Aug 10 12:54:54 2007
> >> New Revision: 92
> >>
> >> Log:
> >> puzzle protected tracker url (tm)
> >> please test ;)
> >>

> > This is seriously getting ridiculous. If you don't want bugs reported just
> > close down the tracker.
> >
> > /ismail
> >

> I think I have to agree. We just need non developer volunteers that can
> moderate the issues to an acceptable level.

iam not disagreeing, any volunteers to go over
new/new bugs and feature requests
* ask for needed info (ffmpeg, gdb output, samples files, ...)
* close reports which are about ancient ffmpeg or unrelated to ffmpeg
  like that rpmbuild bugreport we had or reports which are plain user
  errors/rtfm
* change remaining bugs to open/open
* fix spelling errors in the title, diego? :)
* try to reproduce the bug and change status to open/reproduced or
  closed/works_for_me

note, you can do all the above with just your MUA if you dont like the
webinterface

In a rich man's house there is no place to spit but his face.
-- Diogenes of Sinope