[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] move wmv2.c to its own file

Ivan Kalvachev ikalvachev
Sat Aug 11 18:00:19 CEST 2007

2007/8/11, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de>:
> On Sat, Aug 11, 2007 at 04:29:59PM +0200, Aurelien Jacobs wrote:
> > On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 15:58:34 +0200
> > Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:
> > >
> > > New patch attached.  OK to commit?
> >
> > This one looks ok to me.
>
> OK, wonderful, I'll commit after the weekend unless I hear objections.

I'm not sure that this is the whole patch.
Please provide the whole patch.

The current patch removes msmpeg4tab.h from the only file that uses it
- msmpeg4.c. It doesn't add it anywhere, doesn't change it to .c and
doesn't make its content available in any other way.
There are lines that add extern-s for the tables, but the tables are
not accessible.

The tables in msmpeg4tab.h are not touched and are still declared as
static, if they are just copy/pasted to msmpeg4data.c, it would create
some problems...