[FFmpeg-devel] Watermark on videos using FFMPEG win32 Builds

Muhammad Irfan irfan.nettech
Sat Aug 11 19:54:26 CEST 2007

Hi thanks for your information, i tried my best to build watermark.dll but
failed, because i can't configure mingw with msys properly, can you provide
watermark.dll if you build that. that will be very helpful.

Thanks

On 8/11/07, JonY <10walls at gmail.com> wrote:

> Muhammad Irfan wrote:
> > Hi i am using ffmpeg on our project and now i want to embed watermarking
> > feature in it. i use FFMPEG win 32 Builds as i am using it in windows
> > application programming. can any one provide me suitable command for
> > watermarking thumbnail on video. or how to build watermark.c in suitable
> dll
> > in order to use it with -vhook command.
>
> Hi,
>
> I will assume you are using mingw to build ffmpeg.
>
> First of all you need the Windows version of libdl, found here:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/dlfcn-win32/
>
> After installing it, you should configure ffmpeg with '--enable-vhook
> --disable-static --enable-shared' and rebuild it.
>
> FFmpeg will then be built with the watermark dll.
>
> Hope that helps.

Muhammad Irfan
Solution Architect, Senior Web Developer
http://www.mediasoftpro.com