[FFmpeg-devel] [BUG] various issues with GSM audio

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Wed Aug 15 22:21:55 CEST 2007

Hi

On Wed, Aug 15, 2007 at 06:29:48PM +0200, Reimar D?ffinger wrote:
> Hello,
> On Wed, Aug 15, 2007 at 05:43:57PM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> > On Wed, Aug 15, 2007 at 05:12:18PM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> > [...]
> > > I haven't checked out the new tracker in detail, but so far I'm
> > > not terribly impressed.  However, I have no interest in starting flamage
> > > on the subject and I will reserve judgement until I have used it more
> > > extensively.
> >
> > if you have any questions or suggestions for improvement about the tracker
> > they are definitly welcome
>
> Well, the documentation IMO misses a description of the email
> interface/commands of roundup or at least a link to such a document.

fixed see doc/issue_tracker.txt

> Also at least in my mail client most mails still are not grouped by
> issue, making it a pain to read up the history of an issue.

i just opened issue96 for this

also if you use mutt
:set sort_re=no
:set strict_threads=no
should workaround it
and if its annoying in other folders you can use
folder-hook .             set sort_re=yes
folder-hook ffmpeg/issues set sort_re=no

to enable it just for ffmpeg/issues (assuming the folder is called that way)

Republics decline into democracies and democracies degenerate into
despotisms. -- Aristotle