[FFmpeg-devel] MPEG Video support in RTP

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Wed Aug 22 15:38:34 CEST 2007

Hi Luca,

Luca Barbato wrote:
[...]
>> - If yes, should I create a new rtp_mpv.c file and move
>> rtp_send_mpegvideo() into it? (creating a file for a single function
>> seems overkilling)
>
> I'd rather like to have it split, if everybody starts cluttering the
> already ugly rtp.c with useful code we'll end up with an huge file...
>
>> - Then, can I create rtp_mpv.h and include it in rtp.c, or is a more
>> complex method (similar to the one used for parsing dynamic protocols)
>> required?
>
> inclusion looks fine for the time coming... (and we could make things
> complex on a later time)

Not sure if this is really what we want, but here is a first try...
Since I removed the "static" attribute from some functions, I added the
ff_ prefix. I hope I got it right.

Please have a look and let me know...

				Luca