[FFmpeg-devel] Ffmpeg aac audio encoding limited to 152 kbps

Måns Rullgård mans
Thu Aug 23 09:37:14 CEST 2007

Michael Poythress <michael at gideoncorp.com> writes:

> Before I get flamed for asking an obvious question, please understand that I
> am not asking for step-by-step help in resolving anything.  I am *not*
> running the absolute latest SVN of ffmpeg, because this is for a production
> environment where we cannot take the risk of breaking something each day.

Oh, please.  Spare me that kind of crap outside of work.  The managers
there provide more than enough conversions like this:

Boss: X is broken.
Me:   I have a fix right here.
Boss: That's too much risk.  Can you fix it without changing anything?

Amusing as it may seem, it really gets quite frustrating when you're
trying to do a job.

If you have a specific problem, ALWAYS try to reproduce it with the
latest SVN version, or you WILL be ignored.  I'm not asking that you
track SVN in your production environment, only that you try the latest
when having specific problems.

Besides, questions like yours belong on ffmpeg-user.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mans at mansr.com