[FFmpeg-devel] Big companies taking advantage of ffmpeg developers

Crypto rcp
Thu Aug 23 16:21:55 CEST 2007

Michael

from the manual

The Niagara SCX Pro, which contains MPEG-4 encoding technology, is based
on international standard, which is rapidly becoming the format of
choice for fute multimedia solutions. The MPEG-4 implementation in SCX
follows the guidelines of ISO/IEC 14496-2 specifications, which make the
system compatible to the most popular third-party MPEG-4 implementations
that use the MPEG-4, Simple Profile and/or AdvancedSsimple Profile.

Seen that they use ffmpeg for Flash and MPEG-4 encoding.