[FFmpeg-devel] A list of optimized codec for some CPU ?

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg
Thu Aug 30 09:29:54 CEST 2007

Hi,

On 8/30/07, boku <boku0712 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, all,
>     Where can I get info about which codec has been optimized by some
> specific CPU such as ARM or PXA? Is there a list for it in ffmpeg?
> Thank you!

This question doesn't belongs here. Please use the users mailing list.

You may also find the answer yourself by checking directory
libavcodec/armv4l/ where optimized routines are, and grep the source
to find in which codecs they are used.

Guillaume
--
A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.
 -- Napoleon Bonaparte