[FFmpeg-devel] [Ffmpeg-user] chroma errors on movie file.

Baptiste Coudurier baptiste.coudurier
Thu Aug 30 14:40:44 CEST 2007

Baptiste Coudurier wrote:
> Hi Aurelien,
>
> Aurelien Jacobs wrote:
>> On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 07:43:27 +0200
>> Benjamin Larsson <banan at ludd.ltu.se> wrote:

>>> Works for me without any visible errors with an old ffplay version. Get
>>> lots of errors with a fairly new one. So the report seems to be valid.
>> Confirmed. The bug seems to be demuxer related. It works fine with
>> mplayer's native demuxer but don't work with mplayer -demuxer lavf.
>> Baptiste ?
>
> It seems, yes. I'll be in vacation tonight for 2 weeks, so I won't have
> any computer to look at it :/

Ok, problem is that "fiel" atom parsing overwrites extradata in
mov_read_extradata (overwrite 'SMI ' atom), so decoder fails to decode
stream. Attached patch makes mov_read_extradata appending atoms in
extradata. svq3 decoder will search for 'SEQH' sequence (contained in
'SMI ') in extradata.

Michael is it ok for you ?

SMARTJOG S.A.                                    http://www.smartjog.com
Phone: +33 1 49966312