[FFmpeg-devel] WMV to FLV video/audio desynchronisation

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Fri Aug 31 18:36:31 CEST 2007

Hi

On Fri, Aug 31, 2007 at 04:22:25PM +0200, Olivier D wrote:

> > no, it belongs to /dev/null as the url doesnt work:
>

> It works, the server has just a stupid anti leech system. The URL should be
> visited in graphic mode or lynx ;)

ive tried it with dillo as well it does not work
this report is closed/invalid as far as iam concerned
our bugreport page very clearly says that we do not accept sample files
uploaded to broken sites

In a rich man's house there is no place to spit but his face.
-- Diogenes of Sinope