[FFmpeg-devel] [ffmpeg-devel] issue with decoding h.264 video from tandberg encoder

Jeff Downs heydowns
Mon Dec 17 03:42:10 CET 2007

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007, Ivan Ng wrote:

> Anybody has a chance to look into this H.264 decoding issue I reported
> with MPlayer/incoming/h264_decoding_problem/h264_decoding_problem.ts ?
> I would appreciate if someone can tell me whether this is a known
> problem, and whether this issue can or cannot be resolved in the short-term.
>
> Sorry for asking a stupid question : Anyway to escalate the solving of
> this problem if we are prepared to pay a professional fee? Thanks.

I assume you are getting a message like this:

[h264 @ 0x844a910]Interlaced pictures + spatial direct mode is not implemented

That's what I get with this sample.

If that is the case, then you don't have an "issue" (its not a bug) --
rather, its something we know doesn't work ("not implemented").

If not, then I am not able to reproduce and you need to provide more
details (read and follow bug report guidelines).

Your patience is appreciated -- reposting the issue within days doesn't
make anyone look at it any faster.

	-Jeff