[Ffmpeg-devel] Interleaving audio and video

Baptiste Coudurier baptiste.coudurier
Fri Feb 2 12:08:25 CET 2007

Hi

Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 03:41:45PM -0800, Roman Shaposhnick wrote:
>> On Thu, 2007-02-01 at 09:42 +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
>>> Hi

>>> see av_interleaved_write_frame() (the docs above it) and
>>> AVOutputFormat.interleave_packet()
>> I see. Thanks for pointing it out. I guess my followup question is
>> exactly along the lines of what Baptiste has asked -- should we
>> enforce it somehow ?
>
> packets MUST be interleaved according to
> AVOutputFormat.interleave_packet i thought the doxygen comments
> clearly say so but apparently not

yes, API atm permits to use av_write_frame though, maybe adding a check
for interleave_packet presence, and then call it in av_write_frame anyway ?

SMARTJOG S.A.                                    http://www.smartjog.com
Phone: +33 1 49966312