[Ffmpeg-devel] cross compiling ffmpeg

Marc Hoffman mmh
Mon Feb 5 04:15:33 CET 2007

Is this more reasonable all that I do here is provide a mechanism
which allows you to specify the   arch cpu and targetos via a single
command line switch.
eg.
--target=bfin-537-linux

I pulled the specific stuff out.  I guess the echo's should probably
be made into a better verbose message.  I just want to see if this is
on the right track.  Thanks