[Ffmpeg-devel] Two small ffh264 patches

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Mon Feb 5 16:25:39 CET 2007

Hi Takis,

here are two very simple ffh264 patches:
- h264-pts.diff: set the PTS of encoded frames
- qminman-fix.diff: currently, if I set qmax to a small value and I try
to encode a complex scene, q will remain to 30 (it starts from 30, and
it never decreases because the bitrate is already too high). Similar
"problems" can occurr with high values of qmin. The patch addresses all
these "problems" by ensuring that the initial Q value is always between
qmin and qmax.

				Luca
                               N O    W A R ! ! !