[Ffmpeg-devel] [Bug] h264 decoder crash (sample included)

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Wed Feb 7 17:46:21 CET 2007

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:

>> I am sorry, but i tried to safe as much up- and download bandwith as i do
>> not have a very good connection.
>
> And *we* do not have tools to decompress proprietary compression formats.

7z is documented, opensource and just with a not top notch unix
implementation (ff7z please ^^)
> Please use bzip2/gzip/zip next time if you must. How much have you saved
> by using 7zip, by the way?

usually 7z is nicer than the rest but a lot slower...

Check http://tukaani.org/lzma/ for something C ...

lu